term depends on personal interest rate
With a diagonal width of only 2.71m, this is a great option when space is at a premium, or if you just don’t need a large washing line. Collapse it when it’s not being used to maximise your outdoor space; with the handy storage hook you can keep it out of the way in the garage or shed until it’s needed.
All arms feature special holes so you can dry your delicate laundry on a hanger, while the included 45mm ground spike makes installation straight forward.
• 3 position, umbrella adjustment
• Brabantia ‘Line Tight’ system keeps lines taut at all times
• 40m of line space
• UV resistant, non-slip line
• Hanging look for easy storage
• Clothes hanger holes on each arm for delicate laundry
• 45mm metal ground spike included
• Material: Pole - Polished aluminium, Arms - Precoated steel, Ground spike - Galvanised steel
• Diagonal Span Width: 2.71m
• Dimensions: 1900mmH x 1890mmW x 890mmD; pole diameter 45mm
• Weight: 5.4kg
Installation not included.
Term for weekly payments depends on interest rate. Interest rate 26.25%pa to 34.95% pa, depending on your circumstances. Rate may change. Mandatory fees: account fee $1.35 a week, PPSR fee $8.05 for each purchase, establishment fee $95 for first purchase or transaction fee $15 for each subsequent purchase. Fees added to loan balance. Weekly pricing shown includes interest and mandatory fees. Payment terms and interest rates depend on individual circumstances, therefore total amount payable will be calculated on completion of application. Optional dtr Liablity Waiver (DLW) and Service Plus fees may also apply. Satisfactory evidence of insurance may be required if DLW is not selected. Offer shown cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Accessories featured are not included unless otherwise stated. Thorn Group Financial Services Limited (trading as dtr).