term depends on personal interest rate
Get the power running with this great 2500W inverter. You’ll be able to convert your 12V DC power into standard 240V AC power that you can then use to run electrical equipment.
This is a pure sine wave inverter, which means it’s going to be safe for sensitive electrical equipment like laptops, TV’s and microwaves. Either attach it to your car battery, or hook it up to the regulator on your solar panels or turbine, or to your generator, and you’ll be off the grid in no time.
This model can supply around 2500W continuously, up to surges of 5000W. With its high/low, overload and short circuit protection it’s not going to short your electronics. And if it overheats, it will cut out and restart automatically.
• Ideal for off-grid power systems
• Great for using devices while camping or travelling
• Produces a pure sine wave suitable for electronics and appliances
• High and low input voltage protection
• Overload protection
• Short-circuit protection
• Over-heating protection
• Integrated on-off switch
• CE, E8 and SAA compliant
• Peak power: 5000W
• Rated (continuous) power: 2500W
• Input: 12V DC
• Output voltage and frequency: 220-240V AC 50Hz
• Full load efficiency: >85%
• Static current: <1.5A
• Battery low alarm: 10V DC ±0.5V or 20.5V DC ±1V
• Battery low shutdown: 9.5V DC ±0.5V or 19.5V DC ±1V
• Over voltage protection: 15V - 16V
• Over-heating protection: >60°C
• Size: 385mm x 205mm x 75mm
• Weight: 4.8kg
Term for weekly payments depends on interest rate. Interest rate 26.25%pa to 34.95% pa, depending on your circumstances. Rate may change. Mandatory fees: account fee $1.35 a week, PPSR fee $8.05 for each purchase, establishment fee $95 for first purchase or transaction fee $15 for each subsequent purchase. Fees added to loan balance. Weekly pricing shown includes interest and mandatory fees. Payment terms and interest rates depend on individual circumstances, therefore total amount payable will be calculated on completion of application. Optional dtr Liablity Waiver (DLW) and Service Plus fees may also apply. Satisfactory evidence of insurance may be required if DLW is not selected. Offer shown cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Accessories featured are not included unless otherwise stated. Thorn Group Financial Services Limited (trading as dtr).